If you have a dedication to pursuing a truly unique work environment and wish to work with some of the most passionate and hardworking people in the USA, then you are encouraged to submit your employment application for the latest LA County Jobs. It is an ideal career choice for those looking to make a significant impact on society and have a strong desire to make a positive difference. Some of the job openings here include Sheriff, Lifeguard, Correctional Officer, Registered Nurse, and so many more. Applicants residing in La Crosse, Eau Claire, Los Angeles, San Diego, Fresno, and all across the USA are welcome to apply for these government jobs.
- Organization Name: LA County
- Location: Los Angeles County, California, US
- Education: Minimum High School
- Industry: Government
About Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County is one of the most populous counties in the United States, with over 10 million residents. It includes people from all over the world and is home to some of the most famous landmarks in the country, including the Hollywood Sign and Venice Beach park. The county is divided into 89 cities and its governmental structure includes a Board of Supervisors, a sheriff, and several other municipal agencies.
LA County is also known for its beauty and popularity and is home to a large number of movie and TV studios, which means that there are always opportunities for jobs and income. The city offers a high standard of living, with plenty of diverse and interesting places to visit. Ms. Holly Mitchell is the Chairperson of Los Angeles County, whereas, Ms. Sheila Kuehl is the Chair Pro Tem.
Available Job Positions:
- Account Executive
- Project Director
- Sales Representative
- Program Manager
- Business Specialist
- Protection Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Payroll Clerk
- Research Analyst
- Field Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Director Of Operations
- Registered Dietitian
- Maintenance Technician
- Physical Therapist
Salary and Benefits
As a prospective employee, you may be curious about the benefits offered by the county of Los Angeles careers. It will be a pleasure for you to learn that they offer many perks which will result in your financial stability and professional development. Some of these benefits are:
- Attractive Salary Package
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health, Life, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Family Medical Leave
- Job Training
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
How to Apply for LA County Jobs?
The hiring process for the LA County Jobs is mentioned below. Please make sure to adhere to these instructions to ensure the successful submission of your application.
- Fill out the application and make sure to enter only the correct details.
- Upload your resume and cover letter along with other documents (if required).
- Hit the job title to read the complete requirements and other details of the job.
- Submit the form.
- Log in with your username and password or sign up first to access the form.
- Make sure your application is error-free by proofreading it.
- Now click on the “Apply” button in the top right corner.
- Click below on the “Submit CV Online” button to view the open vacancies.