Are you interested in applying for Airtel Careers? If yes then please read more details below. They hire both freshers as well as experienced professionals. They provide proper jobs and internship programs to the individuals. If you believe that you have the ultimate courage and excellence to work in this organization then do not miss the chance to apply here.
- Organization Name: Airtel
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry: Telecommunications
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is also known as Airtel in the world. It is an Indian based global telecommunication services provider. It is based in Delhi, India. This organization is operating in almost 20 countries across Africa and South Asia. It provides several services like fixed-line broadband, GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE and voice services in several regions. It is also the third-largest mobile service provider in India. Airtel has recently launched its VoLTE technology across India except for Andaman and Jammu and Kashmir but these countries are likely to welcome this technology too soon. It is the 9th largest mobile service providing company in the world with its almost 293.79 million subscribers. Almost, 25,400 employees are currently working in this organization.
Recruitment Process for Airtel Jobs – Step by Step
Like every other company, the airtel recruitment process has some certain steps as well. It has a few important guidelines as well for the employees who wish to be a part of this organization.
- First, they receive an online application.
- They give consideration to those employees who fall between the age group of 20 to 25.
- They also give preference to those people who have completed their Graduation, Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
- After receiving the application, they call for the interview.
- If your interview gets successful then they internally work on screening processes.
- After the completion of all the stages, they call for the training, internship period, salary offer, offer letter and other HR-related activities.
Salary and Benefits
If you feel that you should apply in this organization then please take a look at the perks and advantages provided by them to their employees:
- Better Pay Scale
- Use of Technological Advancements
- Free Lunch, Snacks, and Tea
- Fine Management
- Good Work and Life Balance
- Transportation Facility
- Nice Job Security
- Great Cultural Values
How to Apply for Airtel Careers?
Are you sure that you are going to work for Airtel Careers? If this is the case then hit the button below and submit your CV online today. Please make sure that your resume looks interesting, updated, genuine and informative. It should carry the points that are favorable for you like your likes, dislikes, professionally preferable working environment, and other aspects. You are important so it is your duty to feel important and show it in your curriculum vitae.
|Territory Manager||Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|Chief Manager||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|TSM – Hanmakonda||Telangana, India|
|Area Manager||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Lead ToCo Contracts||India|
|SOC Analyst||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Service Sourcing lead||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Software Development Engineer||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|IoT Vertical Lead||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|ISP Manager||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|